Dream


I see the Light so bright .
Is a story .
Are morning Glory .

Days Never seemed the same .
It was cold and felt like a .
smile of Happiness in my heart .

I was not conscious ,
what it was .
I doubted it was love .

Words kept me worried .
But it's raining Love in my heart .
I think Who & how it was .

The moments where My living dream .
Heart felt Love .
pouring Out for the one i love.

But words kept confusing.
what it leads to.

I stand on the other side of the road
waiting for the love.
All this time .

But when i cross the road
for Love .
It took me for granted .
And Gave me the tender touch
Of wonderful world.

0 comments:

About this blog

I just express some of my feelings here in my words .. which i can't make it up in times .. enjoy the lines ..

Do comment before u leave an your tips too :)

Pages

Followers