Before this dead silence consumes
My spirit , my soul
When even sunlight doesn't glare at me
I think of am i lost ?
Lost in time or lost in love ?
Love and love only confuses me ,
Only for you i stand .
With all my heart .
This night , i will sacrifice myself .
And when i whisper those magical words
Would you say the same to me .
Are would you scream a "what "??
Even when the truth glitters before me
Even when i know you are anther's love .
Kiss me now ! for one time , for the last time
As i give away my life for your love
All i need is you ,
But i know ,
I will wither away in this truth
And you walk into somebody's soul ,
But you must know all i knew was " i Love you " .

0 comments:

About this blog

I just express some of my feelings here in my words .. which i can't make it up in times .. enjoy the lines ..

Do comment before u leave an your tips too :)

Pages

Followers