Take my hand and follow me
to that place I long to be.
Take my hand and trust my way,
in that place forever stay.

Follow me toward the sand;
we'll run and play, hand in hand.
Take my heart and hold it true;
forever I'll stay close to you.

Seize my words and listen well,
then forever I will tell.
Release your heart and feelings too,
just as I will do for you.
Trust your heart and follow me,
to that place we long to be.

The roads might be a little hazy
but for a moment, they'll be cleared
and perhaps you'll find your way
through the beauty of the expedition
that's raveling within your heart.

Love is never promised,
but it's worth all the risk
for the reward is a pair of wings
with hope of flight
without all the littered debris.

Life is a quest full of roads,
long, short, up, and down,
but it is only you
who makes the decision
which way to go.

The roads may be long and winding,
but that won't stop me
from taking a journey to your heart.

0 comments:

About this blog

I just express some of my feelings here in my words .. which i can't make it up in times .. enjoy the lines ..

Do comment before u leave an your tips too :)

Pages

Followers