I never came here looking for a single soul.
But now that I found you I want you to know


I had forgotten how to smile, how to laugh, how to be me
I had forgotten the sweet pleasure of a heart filled with glee.


I was intoxicated with life... work and family
Never stopping for fun... it just wasn't there you see.


Since I have found you... it's been a complete turn around
I smile and laugh again... not much gets me down.


I get excited when I see you online
Wondering what it is today we will do...


Chatting, laughing and the games we play
You make my every day.


It seems so silly on just a machine
How someone can reach you... become your everything.

0 comments:

About this blog

I just express some of my feelings here in my words .. which i can't make it up in times .. enjoy the lines ..

Do comment before u leave an your tips too :)

Pages

Followers